Wednesday 17 November 2010

Planning production

In this lesson I was asked to design my planning production this is to show what will be in my magazine.
These are the cover lines that will be on the for my of my music magazine
Cover lines:
Music special of the year !-kings of Leon
Bruno Mars-behind the scenes
Plain White T's-hitting the U.S
How i made it back here again though my ups and downs- Lead singer of Caroline 911
Puff line
Free Biffy poster
This is the text that will be on my contents page of my music magazine
Regular content:
P1-Editor letter -Hey guy’s ,     
      Thanks for getting this month’s issue of ‘Indie’. Here at ‘Indie’ we will give you an all music full packed music magazine. If your love for music is as big as ours then you’ll love ‘indie’.
Thanks guys  
   
   P2-3-Gig dates

 P 4-6-Gig reviews

 P7-9-Gig’s of the month

P10-12-Albums of the month

P13-14-Musical services 

P15- Music quiz

P16-18-Tour dates

 P19-22-Tour reviews

P23-24-Album reviews

 P25-26-News

Feature content:
P26-28-Interview- Caroline 911

P29-32-Kings of Leon special – Their highlights of the year

 P33-35-Icons of the month- As voted by you

P36-Fan wall- A chance for you as the fan to tell us what you think

P37-39-Meet the people behind ‘Indie’ magazine

P40-43- Come behind the scenes of Bruno Mars tour

P44-46- Free Biffy Clyro posters

P47-48-Music and Me- Elbow
P49-50-The Kooks-Come back of the year
P51-52-Plain white T’s- Hitting the U.S 
P53-55- I love gig’s- an insight into kids in glass houses life
P56-57- I can’t read music – drummer of Razorlight
P58-60- Music inspired me to get off drugs-Dave McCabe from The Zutons

P61-63- James Skelly- I feel in love with music-

P64-65- Are first ever tour !- Airhead
Below are listed the images that i will need are as follows-
My main image on the front on my music magazine will be the image of the band I have interviewed. The next image i will be using will be a small picture of my editor to show the readers who the editor is.
The article i will be writing will for my double page spread will be about the highs and low's Ian has been thought. I will also be talking about his old band and how he made it to the top, then how his band split up and how he over come that. 
The images I will be using will be a main image of the band or artist playing. This will be in a medium long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment