Wednesday 29 September 2010

Plan for my front cover

In this lesson i was asked to the first part i was asked to plan was the title for my magazine. I called it 'Learning ' I did this because the genre of the magazine was school. The mise-en-scene on my front cover consits of ;
  • A median close up image on the front cover. On mine i have a school girl smiling.
  • I have chosen a white back ground. I had done this so my image and text stand out.
  • My title is in a red colour it is bold and in a bigger font so it stands out also.
  • My other text is in a black colour.
  • I haven't used any props as i just wanted the image alone.
The cover lines on my front cover are Teacher of the week, Painters week, New on line books. My magazine is a special edition (Beauty and the Beast).

No comments:

Post a Comment